Wednesday, December 2, 2009

White Blisters On Gums Swollen Red Gums; White Blister-like Thing Under Tounge; Teeth Ache/feel Lose... Whats Rong With My Mouth!?

Swollen red gums; white blister-like thing under tounge; teeth ache/feel lose... whats rong with my mouth!? - white blisters on gums

so the bottom of my mouth that my Moller my gums go a little bit about my new Moller on the right side and the roar of the gums, like a bit a little for his fellow man Flappy and is able to lift it. My gums are very swollen, gums and jaw, where my face was really red. My mouth is swollen, but the only one in front and behind my 2 front teeth. My cheeks are vesicles, the things they really do not know how they explain. Under my tongue, as some know more than one opening not very painful blisters as the thing (but it's a bubble, because it is not something that can explode) it hurts when I move my tongue. Moller protect my right side as the end of the gums, so I can play it and it hurts when I bite my teeth hurt and loss we feel. I also have cold sores (herpes labialis). I had the material passes through a few days and the pain is unbareable I can not sleep, I can not eat. I am 15 and I do not know if get my wisdom teeth or gums disease / gingavitus or something.. I must really know what's new and what can I do to make it about the pain goes away

0 comments:

Post a Comment